1. Who makes Sona Weaver's jewelry? While Nina Collins of SW designs each piece, the hands on making is done locally in Los Angeles by a young fifth generation jeweler whose father was Nina's mother's jeweler for over twenty years.
2. Is Sona Weaver a person? Well, not really...Sona means "gold" in Hindi and Weaver is Nina's middle name. While on a three-month trip to India in 2016, Nina became mesmerized by the culture, the adornment, and (maybe most of all) the food in the gem capitol of Jaipur and beyond.
3. I love what I'm seeing, but I'm more of a white and rose gold type. Can I order a SW piece in a different metal? Yes! If there is a look or a certain piece you are loving, but yellow gold isn't your thing, contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org. We love customizing pieces just for you!
4. Do you have a storefront? We have a cool little office in the heart of Los Angeles and we'd love to have you stop by. We are open to the public by appointment only.
5. Who is your Director of Communications? Oh thank goodness, we thought you'd never ask! @bogiethebulldog happens to be our DOC and he's also been known to design some bulldog pieces from time to time.
6. Where are your stones sourced? Sona Weaver is committed to both ethical and sustainable sourcing of all of our gemstones. We work with a small handful of trusted local and international dealers who share our ethos. If you are curious about a specific stone's whereabouts, please contact us.
7. I thought I was a size X, but when the ring arrived it is way too big/small. What should I do? Sizing can be tricky and a lot of factors (salt intake, outside temperature, time of day, style of the band, etc.) can influence how a ring will fit. At the time of ordering, please don't guess what size you think you are. There are plenty of DIY websites on how to measure your ring size for each finger. Siri or Alexa might be able to point you in the right direction. In the event that your ring truly doesn't fit, we do offer resizing for eligible rings. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs in addition to resizing. A breakdown of these costs can be found on our Product Care page.
7. Who is the team of people behind Sona Weaver? We are a very small group of women who share a love of fine jewelry, ashtanga yoga, Levi's and a strong cup of coffee.
8. How about a few fun facts about Nina Collins? Well she's a triplet to start. That's pretty fun! Nina spent five years living in Shanghai, China after graduating from Loyola Marymount University with a degree in Art History. When she's not at Sona Weaver HQ, she can be found teaching Ashtanga Yoga at a small studio in West Los Angeles.